A Guide to rewarding Emerald purchase for Jyotish Purposes.
As of the year 2019 the most expensive Gemstone amongst the Navaratna gemstones even more than Diamond is Emerald.
Yes Emerald forms a big part of the formidable trio of the big 3 of the coloured gemstone world of Ruby, Emerald and Sapphire (Blue).
Even amongst Emeralds the most sought after, rare and un-paralleled in beauty is the Colombian Emerald especially those of Muzo provenance.
There are two important considerations when buying Emerald for Jyotish Purposes:
1) It should deliver good positive results, achieve objectives for which it is being worn for and bring solutions to problems.
2) Since a significant cost is attached to it, once must ensure that one is purchasing the best, result oriented Gemstone that delivers value for money.
Here we will discuss the 5 most important things to make a rewarding result oriented purchase of a Jyotish Emerald.
5 important things to consider before buying Emerald for Jyotish Purposes:
Note: Click on Highlighted Links for More detailed information.
1) Understand that you are not in the market for buying any green colored stone. You are in the market for buying a precious Gemstone and that does not come cheap. Before buying, ensure you know the difference between commercial quality junk stones traded in normal shops and a precious Jyotish Gemstone that has a value for life.
2) When assessing Emeralds for Jyotish purposes the most vital is clarity. Emerald belonging to the beryl family is always an included stone. But what is an acceptable level of inclusions for a result oriented emerald. Always aim for clarity levels of 85% and above.
If Colour and other parameters are excelling then an exception till 80% is acceptable but anything less than that, then it will be ineffective for Jyotish purpose. In such a case if budget is an issue opt for the superior Semi precious Upratna Alternative for Emerald- Peridot. To view more details about Emerald clarity including pictures of inclusions please click here.
3) The next big item on the bucket list should be colour. Equip yourself with knowledge of hue, tone and saturation and pick up Emeralds with the top Colour shades for effective planetary gem therapy.
If you get a sacred shade of Emerald then there is nothing like it. Normal retail trade or commercial shops lack this information. In a retail setting in India especially the lack of Gemological information is appalling. The average trader is just interested in knowing 2 parameters from the client. Weight of the stone wanted and the budget. Finer considerations that make your purchase exceptional are overlooked. If you are still confused even after reading all information take the help of a professional Astro-Gemologist.
4) Perhaps one of the most vital parameters once should understand when making emerald purchase is to equip yourself with Emerald treatments especially oil treatments in Emeralds. Be very careful of Joban Emeralds sold in Indian markets (More than 90% of Emeralds sold in North India have gone through the Joban Emerald Treatment). Almost 99% of all Emeralds in the world are oiled but for Jyotish purposes the Emerald should have minimal levels of oil treatment. To know in detail about acceptable levels of oil treatment in Emerald click here.
5) The most vital information is to avoid the flaws described in the sacred texts in Emeralds. For Every Gemstone to be used for harnessing of planetary energies for good fortune the sacred texts describe the flaws to be avoided. 8 primary flaws and 6 secondary flaws have been enlisted in the Shastras that have to be avoided totally in emeralds. These Flaws bring about bad luck, problems and complications.
One of the Flaws to be avoided is that the Emerald should not be a Bishfota. A Bishfota emerald is an emerald having a Yellow Spot. A Bishfota Emerald causes death from wounds, injury, accident or weapons.
So even if the Emerald qualifies on the bulleted points listed above for a Jyotish Quality Emerald if it is a Bishfota or has any other flaw as listed in the Shastras it fails to be a Jyotish Quality Gem. It will bring problems and complications.
Note: At Gemstoneuniverse we move with a passion and service towards planetary gem therapy and the singular vision and mission that no flaw creeps into the Gem Therapy. Every single staff member is a professionally certified Gemologist plus an expert in examination of the Gemstones as per the sacred texts.
Selected Rings, Pendants and Talismans made available to Gemstoneuniverse.com patrons in April 2019.
View in HD Only Please
Gemstoneuniverse.com Table Natural Colombian Gemstone Facts
|Gemstone||Natural Colombian Emerald|
|Treatment||None. CE(o): Minor|
|Patron Location||Mumbai, India|
|All inclusive Price||INR 13,18,866/ US($): 18,840/-|
|Comments||Today we are featuring a fine Colombian emerald that was an absolute pleasure to provide to our Gemstoneuniverse patron.
This fine Muzo Mine Colombian Emerald with minor oil is rare piece that is a 4 C Champion.
At an excellent weight of 4.54 carats with a face of 6 carats, this gem has a fine spread.
The colour is a fine mesmerizing vivid green that takes your breath away the moment you set sight on this fine specimen created by mother nature over a million years.
The clarity is astounding at above 95%. View the video to see the amazing clarity levels.
Auspicious and Sattvik and free from any doshas/flaws as described in the sacred texts this is a powerful life changing Gemstone.
The story behind this purchase is also fascinating. The individual who has selected this Gem is a long standing patron of Gemstoneuniverse and this is his 2nd Emerald upgrade (3rd Emerald to be worn). Such has been in the intensity of results that he has experienced with Jyotish Emerald he is not limited by budgetary considerations.
True Jyotish Gemstones have the power to elevate you to that status where budget is not a limitation any more.
Truly-A Gem is for Gem!
Have you got your copy of “The Secrets of Jyotish Gemstones” Yet.
©, Gemstoneuniverse.com, All rights reserved.
Gemstoneuniverse-The Gold Standard in Planetary Gemology