ARTICLES: The Modus Operandi of Rahu | Breaking Free from the 5-D Circle of Disillusionment | Rahu Astrology
The Modus Operandi of Rahu & Breaking Free from the 5-D Circle of Disillusionment
Jyotish Quality Hessonite Bhasma Pendant
Courtesy: Gemstoneuniverse.com - Hessonite and its Use in Rahu Periods
Use of Hessonite in Rahu Major Planetary period and sub periods
Time and again, I come across cases in different individual's lives that cause severe disappointment. But as I stand witness to their trials and tribulations over many years, I come to the conclusion that these very instances, after a period of churning, are the ones that bring about some real changes or inspire a work that enables positive change.
The entire essence of Vedic Astrology lies in accurate diagnosis based on statistics, chart analysis and a little bit of intuition and divine grace - in that order. There are no magical or supernatural powers.
I am happy to know that my articles, (which you can still reach on the web) - Do Gems work-No they don't for 90% of the people and Deeply Incapacitating Planetary positions, have bought about good and positive developments in the lives of people.
What made me write this piece?
In a span of one month, I met three individuals who were all undergoing Rahu Mahadasha with different placements of Rahu and all of them were struggling with severe anxiety and trauma. I met a fine Gentleman last week, all of 30 years, who had met me a year ago. He had a lot to say, even in the initial 5 minutes but from all that two statements are important:
- Guruji, I met you last year and implemented the remedial measures. Everything was going well for first 2-3 weeks and I saw a positive change but suddenly some problems started cropping up. As you know in a state of panic, I did not know what to do.
Actually, my mother also consults some Astrologers and he said some very negative things about my life and prescribed some poojas (sacred rites). You know when you are confused you try to do many things and I implemented what the other Astrologer had to say but I have no results.
- I do not have peace of mind.
The disgruntled, unhappy and restless state of mind, the setting in of panic and the directionless, confused thinking was a classical example of Rahu at work in this individual's life.
What was the matter with this individual. Let's look at it factually:
- He implemented some remedial measures and they did work. After two weeks time, some problems started and he aborted the remedies without consulting me.
- He was in a state of panic and his mother was in a state of panic (or confusion) and they consulted some other astrologer, who said that the planet Sun was creating an accident causing combination and also was instrumental in inviting evil eye from colleagues and prescribed elaborate rites.
- At the age of 30, when one has his hands full and should be brimming with joy and action, he did not have peace of mind.
What was my recommendation?
In my first meeting with this gentleman, I had given him just three simple recommendations on a single sheet of paper:
- Wear a Hessonite of 3-5 carats in the neck as pendant touching the thymus gland area (just above the first rib bone) in Silver.
- Wear a Red Coral of 4-5 carats in the ring finger of right hand in Gold.
- Every Saturday visit Shani Temple. After darshan sit in the temple for 5-10 minutes. After coming out of the temple buy a packet of bread/ biscuits and feed it to stray dogs. This remedy should be done at any cost and not be aborted in any which way.
See his chart below:
As the conversation progressed, I noticed that he was wearing Jyotish Gemstones prescribed by me, which led me to question him as to why he was wearing the gems. Had he not abandoned the remedial measures I had suggested earlier?
Guruji, quite frankly I think I have good results from the Gemstones, I got a promotion, some change in my financial package and peace of mind (Now he is contradicting himself as initially he said, I have no peace of Mind. Take note of the inability to explain one's predicament/ malady, let alone decipher it properly).
Check above in the chart, Sun period is not in operation. He is under the major period of Rahu and the sub period of Ketu and there is no reason why he should have been prescribed remedial measures for the Sun!
He is under the influence of Sade Sathi/ The Seven and Half Year Saturn Cycle and that is why he was prescribed going to the Saturn Temple, a ritual process, which he aborted midway pinning the blame of sudden appearance of problems and being in the state of panic, guided or misguided by some astrologer.
Every now and then, I request individuals to read Do Gems work-no they don't for 90% of the people, because in most part of the article, I just discuss the Karmic Life map and the various means to alter it. Whenever, a thing has to work in most cases people abort it. Isn't it true that whenever you set about to do something worthwhile, it proves to be extremely difficult!
The second individual whom, I met was an Englishman, who has spent 9 years in India as a mendicant. An engineer by profession, he renounced material life nine years ago and took initiation from a Guru in Rishikesh and performed several mantra sadhanas and lived the life of a celibate.
Finally in the major planetary period of Rahu, as the sub period of Venus started, he reversed his opinion about his Guru and his ashram (instances that I deem fit not to mention) and he was an emotional mess. The fact that he had lost nine years of life to some whim, weighed heavily on his mind.
Guruji, I have come to you with high hopes and been recommended by a friend whom I trust and adore. Please show me the correct path. Without looking at his chart I suggested that he should stop chanting the Gayatri Mantra and go back home and start his life again.
He was shocked.
His question that came next wasn't about how did I happen to know which mantra he was chanting, but this –
Guruji, but isn't it supposed to be the most powerful mantra that burns all the sins?
My answer, go and read - Do Gems Work- No they don't for 90% of the people and if you do get its essence, I am sure that you shall have a fulfilling life henceforth.
Then came a request:
Can you initiate me?
I told him that he was making the same mistake again and that he had not heard my clear instructions.
Read up and go back home.
The Modus Operandi of Rahu and the 5-D Circle of Disillusionment
Planets are not our enemies. No planet has an agenda to cause downfall or scheme against an individual. Each planet has its own energy and operates to impart a karmic lesson. The faster we understand that planetary energy and the lesson for us, the faster we become pain free, the faster we start living well. Even though I have given a fair idea of Rahu’s position in Deeply Incapacitating Planetary positions, I think this information was necessary to help us understand Rahu’s Planetary period better.
Rahu’s 5D circle of Disillusionment
Rahu has a specific mode of operation. At the start of Rahu Dasha or the Rahu sub period, it operates by this 5D method:
- Desire for Fast Result/ Breakthrough
The first way that Rahu operates if by creating intense desire. It can be desire to get rich very fast, to win the love of someone, to qualify for a job position, to clear a competitive examination or to prove oneself etc. There is this intense need to do these things and achieve them very fast. It is by these means that it starts creating pressure on the emotional being as well the physical being.
- Determination to achieve the desire
Once the seed of desire has been sown deeply, it also provides the determination to achieve the all-consuming desire. It provides the individual with the physical, mental and the social resources to work towards achievement of the created desire. There is an all-consuming intensity to achieve the desire.
- Defeat in the attainment of desire
Many would think that this is the end to how Rahu operates. Well, this is just the beginning. After an individual has worked hard with determination and put in all physical, mental and financial resources for the attainment of the desire, Rahu operates in such a way that it gives defeat in the objective. This is the first step of creation of a vortex in the individual’s life.
- Despair of the being
This is the first result of the Rahu’s Karmic period. After experiencing defeat, the individual goes through a period of extreme sadness and remorse. This period which first starts with anxiety followed by sadness, anguish, bitterness, loneliness and start of becoming a social outcaste. Such is the pain, that the individual cannot even verbalize his situation.
This is the end result and the final outcome of Rahu periods. Some individuals lose touch with reality and take to drugs, alcohol, sleeping pills just to be in their own world. The mind starts playing games and they start imagining that the whole world including their own near and dear ones are mocking them.
Some go through a cycle of fear and for some individuals it deals such a deadly blow to the self confidence that they come to the conclusion that all is lost.
The following emotions get embedded after this 5D cycle of Rahu is complete:
- Deep seated emotional pain and a feeling of being restricted from all sides
- Mania and anxiety
- Living with negative emotions where feelings of bitterness become important for survival
- Living in a make believe world
- Feeling of being lonely and uncared for
- Feeling of being judged
- Falsely accused
Unless they have support in the form of good guidance these negative emotions remain deeply embedded and keep acting as speed breakers throughout the life.
Some classical mistakes to avoid in the Rahu period:
- Understand the modus operandi of Rahu as described above. Set realistic goals and ambitions and do not create too much pressure on yourself.
- Do not change your religion.
- Do not be misled that you are a victim of evil eye, black magic and hexing. Do not take part in any activities passed off as spiritual curing or healing till you have well researched the methodology and the same has been discussed in detail in a standardized text.
- Don't indulge in quack therapy.
- Do not start any mantra without proper initiation (Just like the Englishman above who was pronouncing the mantra wrongly for 9 years!)
- Do not start any spiritual practice or invoke a God if you intend to leave the practice midway. It will generate more negative karma and problems.
- Don't wear a Taveez/ Amulet.
Some Things that can help you get the best out of Rahu period:
- Understand the modus operandi of Rahu as described above. Set realistic goals and ambitions and do not create too much pressure on yourself. Understand that you are unique, beautiful and have your own place in the world. You do not need the endorsement of others.
- Wear a Jyotish Quality Hessonite after consultation with an expert. Jyotish Quality Hessonite is not expensive and in certain Rahu periods can be worn even if it is not compatible with other gems after proper assessment of the chart by an expert. In general who can wear hessonite can be found What is a Jyotish Gemstone.
- If possible try to do social service at least one day in a month in a hospital or help NGO’s associated with doing service to hospitals and old age homes.
- Finally life and its resources are precious. Respect yourself. You shall find your place in the world.
A small prayer for you, which you should also recite for yourself, your loved ones and the whole universe
Sarve bhavantu sukhinah - may all be happy
Sarve santu niramayah - may all be free from disease
Sarve bhadrani pashyantu - may all see good and auspicious in everything
Ma kaschit duhkha bhaag bhaveet - may none be unhappy or in distress
Om shantih, shantih, shantih-Om peace, peace, peace!
With Blessings, Love and Peace.
Guruji Shrii Arnav
Guruji Shrii Arnav - Vedic Guru is also an internationally acclaimed planetary gemmologist. An Accredited Jewelry Professional from the Gemmological Institute of America at present he is the chief mentor of www.astromandir.com and www.gemstoneuniverse.com . He is also the chief Horoscope columnist of Deccan Herald - A leading Indian English daily.