Must Read Before Buying
Buy Hessonite Gemstone Online
Natural Hessonite Gemstone
Hessonite Stone Price | Buy Gomed Ring | Hessonite Bangalore Gemstoneuniverse
Worth to Know About Hessonite (Gomed)
Introduction to Hessonite and Facts:
Hessonite is a word derived from the Greek word ‘Esson’. This word is synonymous with ‘inferior’ because the stone holds an inferior density and hardness in comparison to the other precious stones.
Hessonite is an orange-brown colored gemstone suitable for the individuals facing the adverse effects of the planet ‘Rahu’ in their horoscope. The atrocities of ‘Rahu’ neutralize in favor of the wearer. The gemstone proves helpful towards increasing the emotional, mental, and physical status of the wearer.
This gemstone helps the wearer in getting rid of the deadly diseases, improving the lifestyle, aligning the scattered relationships, and resulting positively towards providing the overall success.
It helps in the removal of the anxieties and stress from the wearer’s mind and even provides the entire prosperity in the life of the possessor. Though it is mandatory to consult the astrologer before buying the gemstone, yet it is believed that the stone suits the persons having Rahu in their 2nd, 3rd, 10th, and 11th houses of the horoscope.
• The stone is believed to originate from Calcium Aluminium Silicate having a chemical formula Ca3Al2 (SiO4)3. The hardness in the Moh’s scale is 6.5 to 8.5, and the refractive index is 1.780 to 1.889.
• The countries including Sri-Lanka, Australia, France, Russia, India, the United States, and Thailand holds a large deposit of the stone’s availability. The metamorphic rocks and sand hold the deposits of Hessonite. The stone helps in the removal of fear, diseases, evil effects, black magic, boosts the level of confidence, provides skills and creativity, helps develop the spiritual beliefs, and ensures the overall success.
• The individuals facing the adverse effects of ‘Rahu’ can wear the Hessonite gemstone to overcome the troubles and align the life balance.
• Hessonite gemstone is even termed as ‘Gomed’ due to its appearance identical to the color of cow’s urine. The color of the stone is almost similar having yellow-orange-brownish hue
• The wearer experiences instant benefits after having this stone similar to the effects of Blue Sapphire.
• The stone has amazing healing properties and helps in the removal of diseases like cancer, insomnia, skin problems, allergies, mental disorders, and several others.
Benefits of Hessonite (Gomed):
• The strength of the Hessonite stone neutralizes the adverse effects of ‘Rahu’, and empowers the wearer against all sorts of the negative energies and vibes.
• The stone boosts the level of concentration, calms down the wearer’s mind, and provides the visible and achievable targets. The stone picks up the wearer with in-depth positivity.
• Hessonite provides relief against the depression, anxiety, and even deals with the ailments including allergies, skin infections, eye problems, epilepsy, boils, leprosy, cancer, BP, fatigue, intestinal issues, etc.
• The wearer enjoys tasting the delicious fruits of living a peaceful life including meditation, perfect living, financial establishment and prosperity, body pleasure, and salvation.
• The Hessonite gemstone boosts the level of relationship with the families and beloved ones. It even brings long-term harmony, peace, and prosperity to live the love life without any worries.
• Hessonite provides relief against evil issues like black magic, etc. It acts as a protecting shield, boosts up the thought process, and defeats the competitors having a jealous attitude against the wearer.
• The persons having a profession to deal with the huge public crowds can wear this gemstone. It enhances the speaking and customer driving abilities and thereby helps to gain global recognition.
• The Hessonite stone suits the employees specifically in the areas of education, politics, government jobs, and holding the professions like scientists, lawyers, engineers, doctors, architectural consultants, etc. Even the business personnel and entrepreneurs get benefited with the positivity lying under the stone.
• The stone helps build financial stability, providing frequent job promotion, social reputation, and even helps get the appreciation from the community. It thereby helps get mental peace and satisfaction.
Furthermore, the Hessonite stone has countless benefits under diverse domains. However, we suggest you take the expert astrologer’s advice before wearing it for the long term benefits.
Physical Properties of Hessonite (Gomed)
The Hessonite gemstone belongs to the garnet family holding an existence as a grossular garnet. The stone is believed to originate from Calcium Aluminium Silicate having a chemical formula Ca3Al2 (SiO4)3. The hardness in the Moh’s scale is 6.5 to 8.5, and the refractive index is 1.780 to 1.889. The specific gravity of Hessonite lies in the range of 1.728 to 1.746. The stone’s tone is yellowish to reddish-brown during considering the originality.
The stone color appears similar to the color of cinnamon and therefore it is even referred to be as the cinnamon stone. The stone holds a distinguished presence due to the existence of the manganese component inside it. The stone’s presence is noted in most parts of the world including countries like Sri-Lanka, Brazil, India, Canada, Tanzania, the United States, and several others.
So far as the matter of the Hessonite’s optical character identification is concerned, it appears isotropic in existence. The stone is transparent with ‘Inert’ fluorescence characteristics.
Who Should Wear Hessonite (Gomed)
Hessonite is a kind of gemstone suitable for individuals facing the adverse effects of Rahu in their horoscope. Moreover, the stone even suits the necessities of the individuals who are facing difficult times in their days. The stone is helpful for the persons who are facing consistent failures despite exceptional efforts. It even helps provide enormous wealth, enhanced health, and the removal of deadly diseases from someone’s life.
The Vedic astrology recommends wearing the hessonite gemstone to the individuals remaining under the stage of confusion. The weak placement of ‘Rahu’ in the horoscope weakens the ability of the individuals to make frequent decisions. It fulfills the wearer with sufficient positive energy and an equipped level of confidence.
The Vedic astrology recommends wearing the stone to the individuals having Rahu in their 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 8th, 10th, 11th, and 12th houses in the horoscope. However, we always recommend you to take the expert astrologer’s advice before wearing this gemstone for life’s betterment. It builds up the concentration level of the individuals and prepares to face the day to day life’s difficulties.
The stone aligns up the malefic effects of Rahu and straightens the unwanted life’s troubles. The habit of getting succeeded all across life’s ways boosts up the level of confidence. These are generic pointers and one should follow the expert Astro Gemologist’s/ Astrologer’s advice who will recommend the Gem based on a thorough analysis of the birth chart and unique conditions of the native.
Quality of Hessonite (Gomed):
Hessonite gemstones have different categories depending upon the physical properties like Moh’s scale ratings, and others. One must ensure the originality of the stone based on the color, clarity, cut, and crystalline appearance like features.
The buyers must even ensure the authentic location of the gemstone before purchasing from the sellers. We are committed to providing the best quality Hessonite stone via online purchase processes. Moreover, we even provide the authentic certificate of purchase to the buyers to ensure the reliability of buying.
The stone is required to fulfill the eligibility criteria like the hardness, refractive index, specific gravity, and other associated factors. Despite having the stone in plenty via the authentic stone sellers, there even remains the fake stone dealer as well. Make a checklist of diagnosing the originality, go ahead with every one of them before initiating a purchase.
Enhanced the stone’s originality, much better will be the effect in cooling down the adverse effects of Rahu and providing peace and prosperity. It is even recommended to ensure about the stone’s pricing, and never choose the cheaper stones. They may be duplicated and made up of synthetic materials.
How to Identify Fake Hessonite (Gomed)
• The fake hessonite dealers will never provide an authenticated certificate of purchase. Moreover, the stone will look dull in appearance with a cheap price tag. Neither the color nor the overall hue of the stone will match with the original one.
• Take the Hessonite stone and move forward to look through the stone in the natural and the artificial light availability. The original Hessonite stone will change its color at both the light appearance.
• Proceed through checking the stone’s hardness and refractive indexes. The hardness of Hessonite in the Moh’s scale will be 6.5 to 8.5, and the refractive index is 1.780 to 1.889. In case the requirement never matches, the stone may be faked up in existence. Avoid taking such stones and save your money.
• There never remains a possibility of putting the scratches on the stone using the steel, or quartz-like components. In case, the scratch appears on the stone, it may be a fake Hessonite gemstone.
• Take an expert during buying the stone. The expert will never recommend you taking the fake gemstone due to numerous reasons
Tips to Buy Hessonite Gemstone (Gomed):
• Take care of buying the hessonite from the certified sellers only. Also, ask for providing the authentic certificate of purchase to ensure the originality of the stone at your end. The certified sellers will never neglect to provide the certificate to you, but the fake stone dealers will take it otherwise.
• Ensure the color of the hessonite gemstone. The color of hessonite will be matching the cinnamon color having deep-brown orangish hue, yellowish-brown, golden-orange, discard-brown, and similar others.
• Ensure the hessonite stone’s texture. The stone must be far away from the scars and flaws while viewing.
• Always take care of asking about hessonite stone’s origin. The original hessonite will have its connection from the countries like India, Thailand, Sri-Lanka, Austria, and Africa. The stones from the unknown origin may be faked and you must ignore buying such stones.
• Proceed to initiate the various treatments for the hessonite stone. The heat treatments must be done to check the originality. In case the stone is not real, it will be lesser in cost.
• Ensure the cut, color, and clarity like factors by viewing the stone’s dimension via videos. The 3D image can make you confused in this regard. Ask the sellers to showcase a dedicated video of the hessonite.
• Before buying the stone online or offline, go through the descriptions mentioned herewith. Go through the carrots and analyze the shapes and structure of the stone to distinguish from the fake ones.
• Read the available online reviews via different online buying platforms. The stone’s feedback can be known by going through online customer reviews and star ratings.
• Ensure the returns and refund policy of the seller. As you are buying an expensive gemstone, you must never compromise with the available refund and return policy.
Finger, Ring Metal, and Criteria for Wearing Hessonite Gemstone:
Hessonite stone is recommended to be worn in the middle finger of the right hand, or working hand as a ring with the silver metal as the ring element. People even desire to wear the stone as a pendant and experience the countless benefits for the life’s happiness. The wearing of hessonite benefits the wearer in terms of good health, wealth, fortune, prosperity, confidence, and consistent promotion. Hessonite gemstone is well-known to cool down the adverse effects of planet Rahu in the individual’s horoscope.
Both Wednesday and Saturday are considered the auspicious days to wear Hessonite with the necessary formalities. It is advisable to place the Hessonite gemstone ring inside the bottom of the metal bowl and keep on adding the Ganga Jal, Tulsi Leaves, Honey, Ghee, and Unboiled milk of Cow one by one. Chant the mantra ‘Om Raam Raahave Namah’ for 108 times before wearing the stone and ask your lord for blessings. These steps are not required if you have had a full fledged Vedic Consecration pooja of the Gemstone. For more details please click here.
You should leave the ring for 15-20 minutes inside the bowl to make it completely energized. Proceed to pick up the ring out after the given time duration, clean the ring with water, and wear it in the middle finger of the right hand with complete belief. Join your hands and close your eyes remembering your almighty lord and ask for their blessings. The wearing of the stone with complete belief on the lord’s blessings will fulfill your life with enormous health, wealth, and prosperity. Ask for the blessings from ‘Lord Shiva’ and ‘Rahu’ to provide wellness in life.
Price of Hessonite and Where to Buy:
Several online and offline gemstone platforms deal with the hessonite stone at their respective charge. We want you to initiate a purchase using our website www.gemstoneuniverse.com and make yourself feel assured of getting the certified gemstone at the super-affordable pricing.
Always prefer getting the stone after getting the certificate of originality from the online/ offline sellers to ensure the best buying values. Our credibility in dealing with the gemstone is world-renowned and therefore we are proud to serve numerous customers located in India and abroad.
In General Hessonite/ Gomed prices in India would start at INR 500/- $6 per carat for bottom of the gem pyramid rejected non gem quality stones that are ineffective for planetary Gem Therapy. These cannot be qualified even as a Gemstone and are ineffective for Gem Therapy. The minimum per-carat price of a good quality Hessonite should start around $30/ INR 2000/- per carat onwards
The hessonite gemstone with 5.53 carats of weight is available for sales at $349.39 i.e. 20857 (INR). The price increases concerning the several factors associated with the stone’s properties. The stone is highly expensive to purchase and it is strongly recommended to discuss with the knowledgeable astrologers before the purchase.
We even provide the appropriate consultation and suggest you the needful gemstone for your life’s betterment. The clients of gemstoneuniverse are located all across the world to place their orders to get the authentic gemstones at affordable payouts. We are flexible in accepting the payment in diverse payment modes including credit/ debit cards, UPI, bank account deposit, and others.
Ensure a grand gemstone purchase for you. Never hesitate to get in touch with our executives via the portal’s contact information like phone, and e-mail. Our prices and stone quality are exceptionally good in comparison to the similar buying portals and offline marketplaces.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note: These are generic guidelines. Always follow the advise of your Astro gemologist/ astrologer which may differ fron the information below as per your unique birth chart and conditions.
1. How to wear a Hessonite?
Answer: Hessonite stone is recommended to be worn in the middle finger of the right hand, or working hand as a ring with the silver metal as the ring element. People even desire to wear the stone as a pendant and experience the countless benefits for life’s happiness.
The wearing of hessonite benefits the wearer in terms of good health, wealth, fortune, prosperity, confidence, and consistent promotion.Both Wednesday and Saturday are considered the auspicious days to wear Hessonite with the necessary formalities. It is advisable to place the Hessonite gemstone ring inside the bottom of the metal bowl and keep on adding the Ganga Jal, Tulsi Leaves, Honey, Ghee, and Unboiled milk of Cow one by one.
Chant the mantra ‘Om Raam Raahave Namah’ for 108 times before wearing the stone and ask your lord for blessings. Leave the ring about 15-20 minutes of duration, let it be energized, and wear with trust for experiencing the benefits lifetime.
2. In which metal should I wear Hessonite gemstone?
Answer: Hessonite stone is recommended to be worn in the middle finger of the right hand, or working hand as a ring with the silver metal as the ring element. This metal is believed to provide amazing benefits to the wearer in terms of happiness, health, wealth, education, confidence, and complete prosperity.
3. How to buy Hessonite gemstone?
Answer: It is advisable to buy the Hessonite via the authentic online/ offline suppliers. Always prefer getting the genuine certificate of purchase from the sellers to ensure that the stone is original in all aspects.
It is even mandatory to conduct the test to detect the originality of the stone. You can even ask the sellers to put forward the proofs of the stone’s genuineness. Prefer verifying the hardness, refractive index, and the specific gravity before going for such a great purchase. The test of authentication will never let you purchase the fake or duplicated stones made up of the materials like glass, or synthetics.
Also, verify the origin of the Hessonite stone from the seller. The countries including Sri-Lanka, Australia, France, Russia, India, the United States, and Thailand holds a large deposit of the hessonite stone. In case you get the stone from unauthorized locations, never prefer having them for you.
4. How to check the quality of Hessonite?
Answer: Take care of buying the hessonite from the certified sellers only. Also, ask for providing the authentic certificate of purchase to ensure the originality of the stone at your end. The certified sellers will never neglect to provide the certificate to you, but the fake stone dealers will hesitate to do so.
Moreover, take the Hessonite stone and move forward to look through the stone in the natural and the artificial light availability. The original Hessonite stone will change its color at both the light appearance. You can also proceed to initiate the various treatments for the hessonite stone. The heat treatments must be done to check the originality.
5. Who should Hessonite?
Answer: The individuals having the poor placement of ‘Rahu’ in the horoscope can prefer wearing the Hessonite gemstone. You can also visit the astrologer and discuss the problems you are facing and ask for having the stone.
6. In which finger you should wear Hessonite?
Answer: The middle finger of the working hand or the right hand is considered the most suitable finger to wear the Hessonite stone as a ring. Moreover, the ring metal must be silver as per our advice as well as the Vedic astrological recommendations.
7. What are the benefits of wearing Hessonite?
Answer: The strength of the Hessonite stone neutralizes the adverse effects of ‘Rahu’, and empowers the wearer against all sorts of the negative energies and vibes. The stone boosts the level of concentration, calms down the wearer’s mind, and provides the visible and achievable targets.
8. How much will it cost to purchase Hessonite stone?
Answer: At gemstoneuniverse, the hessonite gemstone with 5.53 carats of weight is available for sales at $349.39 i.e. 20857 (INR). The pricing is extremely competitive in comparison to the other different online/ offline sellers. The price increases concerning the several factors associated with the stone’s properties.
9. Where Can I find Gomed Ring and Is it effective?
You can get pure auspicious Gomed ring at Gemstoneuniverse that is certified and Jyotish Quality chosen by top experts. Gomed ring is very powerful and effective and harness the powers of Rahu-The north node.
Gemstoneuniverse is the world’s leading authority on Astrological Gemstones and Jyotish Gemstones. To view a treasure chest of 3500+ articles written by Gem Professionals and Astro Gemologists please click here or visit the Gemstoneuniverse Blog.
Related helpful Links