ARTICLES: Deeply Incapacitating Planetary Positions & Gem Therapy to overcome compromised life
Deeply Incapacitating Planetary Positions and How to overcome living a compromised life and negative emotions using Gem Therapy and remedial measures!
My initiation into the study of Astrology was because of my Vedic Guru who motivated me to learn this science – the light of knowledge for the precise reason of accurate diagnosis of limiting planetary combinations. It involves correct recommendations of remedial measures to bring in desired positive changes.
Even though after my Vedic diksha, I was initiated into Tantra and Dhyana (Meditation) by my Tantrik Guru, it was my intitation into Jyotish (Astrology) proved to be invaluable.
My Vedic Guru had said ,” Yes, accumulation of Gyana (knowledge) , removal of ego , meditation and mantra Japa (chanting) is a medicine that will work for anyone but in what time frame and how much suffering could it alleviate –that is suspect?
It was him who later said - Learn Astrology and find out the accurate cause of Karmik suffering and then give an individual medicine. It will work faster, more accurately and bring peace to the tormented soul. Don’t give the same mantra to everybody. Each person’s suffering is unique and so should be the remedy.
Today, I find that lesson invaluable wherein my major interest lies in the diagnostic and the statistical part of Astrology more than the predictive part.
After interacting with so many human lives, I have come to the conclusion that there are some planetary positions that indicate severe negative karma and are typical in their results. The pain caused by these positions is immense and even the person suffering them cannot tangibly explain and quantify the pain.
These planetary conditions cause restriction and lead to severe compromises in the quality of life and other human interactions. They need to be remedied with the correct mix of measures that bring in desirable changes.
Only in these conditions, exceptions to the basic rule of planetary friendship can be made and contradictory gemstones can be worn and that too after analysis of several charts and combinations. One has to be very cautious in the implementation of these remedies.
The top six limiting and incapacitating planetary conditions are:
1) Moon in Scorpio aspected by malefics or in a bad house in the chart- Living in Illusion- Do I want to live?
Natural Basra Pearl of 1.63 carats
The sacred text says- Chandrama Manso Jaataha - The moon is the significator of mind and the intellect. This is the position where moon becomes powerless and is debilitated.
A painful combination in the horoscope wherein the effects can be felt every 2 and 3/4 days when moon makes a transit in another sign. Periods of normalcy followed by acute depression and loss of energy followed by normalcy again and then a period of being extra sensitive, agitated or temperamental!
Half of the life goes in suffering these negative mood cycles and half of the life goes in recovering. What is then left?
Physically it can give common cold, cough, congestion and frequent migraine like headaches.
This is the position that causes one to be restricted and afraid. A lingering feeling of fear stays with the individual. Deep seated traumas eat up the peace. Negative events in life keep coming back like monsters. There is self doubt about one’s ability.
In extreme cases this is the position that gives suicidal tendencies and needs to be rectified as soon as possible. This position makes the individual think that the whole world is against him or her. Lack of correct decision making, lack of sticking to one path and deep pain caused by negative relationships makes the life very painful. I have found that this is the singular position wherein maximum failures creep in remedial measures. Either incorrect remedial are adopted or correct remedial measures are abandoned.
The emotions given by this position are:
- Lack of Self worth
- Suicidal tendencies in extreme cases
- Inferiority complex
- Easily offended
- Feeling of being unclean due to lack of removal of traumatic events and people in life
- Giving too much importance to the views of the people around them and carrying the negative feedback throughout the life. Feeling of being let down.
- Becoming reclusive as a self defence mechanism to not to get hurt.
- Imbalance in relationships and lack of love.
The moon represents the water element. I have noticed that in 90% of the cases individuals with Moon in Scorpio position drink very less water. One method of bringing in improvement is to increase the intake of drinking water.
- Wearing of a Natural pearl - It is an absolute must in this position and brings in a tangible difference in the quality of life. Even though moon is debilitated, one needs to cure it by wearing a Natural Pearl, especially in the case of suicidal tendencies. However, this should be implemented only after consultation with an expert Astrologer.
- Increase the intake of drinking water.
- Meditate on Lord Shiva and chant the Shiva Panchakshri Mantra: Om Namah Shivay for 108 times daily.
The above remedies will give good results. Individual specific remedies may change due to the combinations made by the moon the chart such as Moon Rahu or Moon Ketu conjunctions.
2) Mars in Cancer- I am in a prison!
Natural Organic Untreated White Coral of 6.55 carats
Mars is the planet of energy, enthusiasm and vigour. Cancer is the sign of the gentle moon and Mars in this position gets debilitated and powerless. The single result of this planetary position is Claustrophobia. Many of the results indicated by Moon in Scorpio, including suicidal tendencies are observed in this position.
Physically it can give anaemia, frequent headaches, leukoderma, Leucorrhoea and fear psychosis.
Some other negative emotions observed in this position are:
- Feeling of being controlled
- Fear and Anxiety
- Frequent Guilt trips
- Feeling of being used or misled
- Violated and scared
- Lack of trust
- Feeling of being mocked at, made fun of
- Being overruled, distrusting and cynical
- Imbalance in relationships and lack of love
- Wearing of Organic White coral in the neck as pendant touching the thymus gland area (just above the first rib bone) in Silver.
- Meditation on any form of Shakti specially Durga.
- Charity to Women on Tuesdays.
3) Rahu in Sagittarius or Pisces
4) Rahu in 1 st house
5) Rahu dasha in operation- Losing Touch with reality!
Natural Untreated Ceylonese Hessonite of 3.75 carats
Rahu periods are karmik in nature and are very unsettling unless the individual learns the lesson this planet want to teach very fast. These periods are usually accompanied by a sudden desire for fast results, overambitious, pursuit of unrealistic goals. The individual puts in too much expectation and hard work in realization of these and when there is failure there is deep seated frustration . These periods are accompanied by a feeling of abandonment. There is no joy left in life and there is nothing to look forward to. One needs to be very cautious and avoid unrealistic pursuits and get rich quick schemes! There is also feeling of disappointment that due recognition and credit of good work eludes them, despite their best efforts. This is also the time when there is break in relationships due to misunderstandings.
Some of the negative emotions experienced in this position are:
- Deep seated emotional pain and a feeling of being restricted from all sides
- Mania and anxiety
- Living with negative emotions where feelings of bitterness become important for survival
- Living in a make believe world
- Feeling of being lonely and uncared for
- Feeling of being judged
- Falsely accused
- Wearing of a Hessonite of Appropriate weight as per the chart, brings in appreciable change.
- Social service especially serving in hospitals or service of handicapped people.
- Worship of the Chandramoulishwara form of Lord Shiva.
- Avoidance of Alcohol and drugs.
- Charity to sweepers on a Saturday.
6) Ketu in 1 st house- I am my biggest enemy?
Natural Chrysoberyl Cat's Eye of 2.56 carats
In extreme cases it makes the individual very sensitive, aggressive and temperamental. This position also causes hormonal imbalances , loss of touch with reality, perception of spirit and ghost attacks, fear and aggression. On a professional level this position gives instability, frequent challenge like situations with colleagues and seniors, lack of credit for good work and sudden change of job or life path every 15-25 months. Negative and limiting emotions associated with this planetary position are:
- Fear of Ghosts, spirits and esoteric phenomena
- Over controlled
- Wearing of a Cat’s eye of appropriate weight after assessment of planetary position brings in appreciable changes.
- Worship of Lord Ganesh especially on Tuesdays.
- Daily Chant of Lord Ganesh mantra: Om Gangg Ganpataye Namah for 108 times facing east.
In addition to these above remedies one should also look at Chakra Healing with proper kriyas for healing!
These are some of the typical limiting conditions in the chart. I consider the position of Saturn in Aries also a part of this group but it requires a more detailed analysis . One needs to consciously work to overcome these conditions in the horoscope to live an optimized life. A life where one feels loved, appreciated and recognized.
This message from Buddha should be ingrained into your life philosophy if you have been suffering from these conditions to bring in tangible positive difference:
Develop a quiet, even state of mind. When praised by some and condemned by others, free the mind from hate and pride, and gently go your way in peace.
With Blessings, Prayers, Love
Guruji Shrii Arnav
Guruji Shrii Arnav - Vedic Guru is also an internationally acclaimed planetary gemmologist. An Accredited Jewelry Professional from the Gemmological Institute of America at present he is the chief mentor of www.astromandir.com and www.gemstoneuniverse.com. He is also the chief Horoscope columnist of Deccan Herald - A leading Indian English daily.