ARTICLES: Blue sapphire impact on Personality & Self-growth
Blue sapphire impact on Personality & Self-growth
Blue Sapphire & Its impact on Personality & Self Growth. What Changes can you expect with the Blue Sapphire Gemstone?
The natural blue sapphire is a strikingly rich gemstone, which stands apart even when placed among a host of other gems owing to its colour, luster and aura! People have been intrigued and wary in the same breath where this particular gemstone is concerned.
One may not have heard of other gemstones but legends and myths related to blue sapphire or the neelam gemstone have invariably percolated everywhere.
What to expect from your Blue sapphire?
While each individual’s experience with a powerful astrological gemstone or a jyotish gemstone is unique, there are some observations regarding the general impact.
Among the several benefits that have been witnessed, here are some that one can expect affecting personality & Self growth when wearing blue sapphire. For a comprehensive list of Blue Sapphire benefits please click here.
- It brings the wearer a stately aura. The rich blue sapphire carries the energy of Planet Saturn, which itself has an unmistakable seriousness and “not-to-be-messed-around-with” aura. So if you are an individual who desires people around you to take more cognizance of you, and to take you more seriously, you could steadily witness more weight being given to your words, presence as well as personality.
- The wearer can expect a greater sense of focus and discipline. Almost sounds like the perfect productivity tool for a procrastinator! Saturn’s energies are tremendously work oriented – no wonder he rules the sign of Capricorn – the workaholics and business minds of the zodiac.
- If you have been looking at centering yourself and working ‘consistently’ (being consistent is the key ingredient in the recipe of success, by the way), a blue sapphire can be the ideal gemstone to negate the sluggish energies pulling you down or keep pushing you to postpone work for later.
- The ancients regarded it as the gemstone of protection and the ultimate shield against evil eye. Sometimes one could be surrounded by people who may really not be one’s well-wishers but there’s little that can be done about it. It can be extremely distracting from your work as well as quite distressing too. The Blue sapphire talisman comes in handy to guard against ill-will and negative intentions stemming from others. You can feel safe and focus on what’s important rather than worrying about energy sapping issues.
- Breaking away from mental clutter and constant inner chatter becomes possible with a blue sapphire talisman. It is a gemstone that cuts through unnecessary aggression sparked by bitterness stemming from past experiences. There is greater understanding of one’s own journey and relevance of events, episodes and people as teachers of sorts and agencies change becomes more evident. It is an amazing gemstone for people with anger issues, especially if they have been hindering development of smooth interpersonal relationships.
- Those in the field of healing, psychics as well as divination experts can experience heightened intuitive powers upon wearing a natural blue sapphire gem. Oracles and soothsayers in the past would prefer the natural blue sapphire as it helped with their divinatory powers and channeling information became easier. Energy workers can use the blue sapphire quite effectively as a personal protection gemstone.
- The cooling energies of the natural, treatment free blue sapphire can help quite a lot with heat related ailments and blood problems – situations related to rashes, acne, boils, blood pressure and anemia can become a lot better. Do note that gemstone therapy is complimentary to medical care and advise.
- It is the gemstone corresponding to the higher chakras, namely the Agya and the Sahasrara. One’s own spiritual growth and development, inquisitiveness about dharma and higher purpose become important. An individual is willing to work increase one’s vibration and is not completely absorbed by gross material desires only.
Abhijita Kulshrestha is Senior Director, Astrologer and Planetary Gemologist at Gemstoneuniverse. She is a certified Planetary Gem Advisor from thePlanetary Gemologists Association and Accredited Jewelry Professional from the GIA.
Abhijita is essentially a communication professional and holds a Master’s degree in Mass Communication and Journalism. She brings in a unique insight and perspective to Astrology and Planetary Gemology as she is also an NLP master practitioner certified by NFNLP, Florida. Besides her involvement with Gemstoneuniverse Abhijita is also a blogger for top international publications like Huffingtonpost
Prior to her soul-level engagement with the world of Vedic astrology, gemstones and association with Gemstoneuniverse, she had a long stint in 'word smithy' ! She’s had professional stints at Mudra institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA); RK Swamy BBDO, Bangalore and Times of India.
©Gemstoneuniverse-All Rights Reserved
Gemstoneuniverse-The Gold Standard in Planetary Gemology