What is Safed Pukhraj or What is Naram Vajramani? New Lot of White Sapphire
What is Safed Pukhraj?
Safed Pukhraj is the Hindi Name of the colorless variety of Sapphire also called as “White Sapphire” in English. It is also referred to as Naram Vajramani.
Market Situation of White Sapphire?
Today the market situation of White Sapphire has become as complex as the Ruby Market Situation. Demands for fine” Top Quality Flawless White Sapphires” is strong but supply is weak because the top shade roughs are rare and hard to come by.
Contrary to popular belief that there is a big rough that is cut and polished to make several small gemstones, the roughs available for white sapphire are very small. In many cases One Rough yields only one gemstone that can be called as a “Gemstone” as per the Gemstone Pyramid.
Jyotish White Sapphire Gemstones?
First it needs to be understood that the supply of fine gem quality white sapphires is already weak and that this precious gemstone is rare. When it has to be classified as a “Jyotish Gemstone” the choice and selection becomes even smaller.
The Gemstoneuniverse difference
The last upload of White Sapphires Gemstones in the Gemstoneuniverse inventory was on March 4, 2014. From March 2014 to October 2014, in a period of 6 months we have rejected several lots of White Sapphires that did not qualify on the strict parameters of being a true Jyotish Gemstone.
We do not upload a Gemstone just for the purpose of ecommerce or a sale. Even though several clients are waiting for White Sapphire we just cannot fulfil the demand. That is the Gemstoneuniverse difference
The primary reasons for rejection:
– Poor Supply
– Sapphires having minor shade flaws such as a light shade color of Light Yellow or Light Blue or Light Pink in the color. Most of the Indian Gem Labs certify them as White Sapphires because of lack of equipment to identify fade shades but these would not get classified as a White Sapphire at in International Gem Lab. We at Gemstoneuniverse are very particular in delivering the best value of our expertise to our customers.
– Rejection of All White Sapphire Gemstones below 90% clarity.
– Rising prices.
Gemstoneuniverse is pleased to present you the new Lot of White Sapphires” Darsh” . Every Single White Sapphire in this lot:
– is pure white without a secondary hue. Has the best” Top Quality Colorless White” Shade
– extremely rare given the operating market conditions.
– Fully natural and treatment free. All Natural, untreated and unheated
– has excellent clarity of 95% and above that is very rare in a natural unheated gemstone
– has a fantastic mesmeric sparkle that is the result of expertise in the cut.
– has resonating rich powers of Venus/ Shukra
– is a perfect Jyotish gem for planetary gem therapy
– is free of doshas mentioned in sacred texts making it Sattvik, pure and an instrument to deliver the best powers of Lord Venus
While picking gems for use in planetary gem therapy, Gemstoneuniverse makes sure that these gems are top of the line, displaying enviable clarity and great lustre! There are no compromises made on quality and even great looking natural gems are rejected, if they carry internal flaws (doshas) that could interfere with your gem therapy. Your Gem therapy should be absolutely error free with no guess work- We ensure that.
©Gemstoneuniverse ™- All rights reserved
The Gold Standard in Planetary Gemology
Latest at Gemstoneuniverse