October 2011 Special- Super Premium Jyotish Quality Blue Sapphires opulent with Saturn powers for Gemstoneuniverse patrons.
Dear Gemstoneuniverse Patrons Bathe in the Royal Blue Color and resplendence of these Blue Sapphires that will be made available to you shortly. We promise to you that October 2011 will be a very special month for Gemstoneuniverse patrons with several lots to delight you.
Aptly Named as Aparajita (Undefeated) these are the epitome of Vedic Blue Sapphires that the sacred texts classify as Aparajita Neelam or Aparajita Neela- A blue Sapphire that represents the best among the Blue Sapphires and ensures victory to its wearer at all times.
Salient Features of this Lot:
– Best and the most preferred Deep Royal Blue Color- AIGS Type A
– Over 95% clarity which takes it to the apex of the Gemstone Pyramid, given the fact these are natural and unheated. Heat Dissolves all inclusions but a Jyotish Gemstone Clarity ensures that tell tale marks/ inclusions of nature remain in the Gemstone but they are located in obscure places where they do not spoil the beauty of the Gemstone. Right in the centre and the Gemstone get rejected.
– Scintillating and proportionate cut that ensures maximum play of light for beauty and results.
– Price- Get us one below the price listed at Gemstoneuniverse and we shall buy 100 carats from you provided you can find this quantity and quality.
– Guaranteed powerful Saatvik Results as these Sapphires are free from any doshas Listed in the Shastras provided they are indicated in the chart. Representing the best in Gemstones they will deliver powerful results in Vedic Gem Therapy.
– Unheated, fully Natural Treatment Free Saatvik Jyotish Quality Blue Sapphires from the famed mines of Ratnapura Sri Lanka.
To imagine the end result in a ring, have a look at this video below:
These are Blue Sapphires which will choose their destined owners.
The Second lot is a rare and a small lot aptly named as Sanatan (Name of Lord Mahavishnu which means everlasting). These Blue Sapphires are super rare and are at the apex of the Gemstone Pyramid. Signifying our deep belief- A Gem is for a Gem these blue Sapphires represent:
-Soothing, eye catching Silky cornflower Blue color.
– Carat weight Ranging from 2 to 4+ carats.
– Glorious splendour and lustre due to lack of doshas and a scintillating cut.
– Fire and strong saturation of color.
– Fully free from any enhancing treatment such as heat.
All the Sapphires of this lot are capable of destiny re calibration. And yes we are going to see many testimonials once these are set and worn by the individuals blessed by Lord Saturn. Some of these wondrous sapphires once made as talismans will definitely make it to the Gemstoneuniverse blog
Certification and Appraisal for this lot is complete and these will be made available to Gemstoneuniverse patrons in the next 10 business days.
©1999-2011, Gemstoneuniverse.com, All rights reserved.
Gemstoneuniverse-The Gold Standard in Planetary Gemology
Deo Amabiles Et Hominibus- Pleasing to God and to Men