Kamakhya 2013 – New lot of Natural Jyotish Quality Emeralds
Eight Superb New Sub-lots of Jyotish quality emeralds are the latest offerings from the Gemstoneuniverse kitty. Premium gems that form the apex of the gem pyramid – Exceptional earth mined treasures that make the cut on all the all parameters of jyotish quality. These spectacular gems have been handpicked to make a lot at our end and NOT been picked up as a lot at source! It is important that the distinction be made for in the gem trade a lot usually means a mixed bag of gems where you may strike luck with some good gems and may have to get a few “barely there” poor mineral specimens in the bargain.
At Gemstoneuniverse, we handpick the gems – only those that measure up on the jyotish quality parameters make it. The idea is to provide the patrons with flawless, powerful, energy abundant gems that help them achieve desired objectives. It is not be confused with creating ornamental jewelry only.
You can go ahead and make your choice without a shadow of doubt from this inviting smorgasbord of fully natural and treatment-free Colombian and Zambian emeralds where beauty, power elegance, luxury all converge beautifully. Sub-lots 7 and 8 (as marked in the picture and the video are of Zambian origin and the rest of the sub-lots are of Colombian origin.
Every emerald of Kamakhya 2013 –
– Is beautifully-cut and fashioned whether it is asscher, oval or emerald cut
– Has amazing clarity, an absolute must in jyotish gems
– Has a perfect jyotish weight to suit the objective
– Amazingly distinct color! You have the Grassy greens to the deep rich emerald greens
– Is free from the doshas described in the sacred texts. Every emerald is jyotish quality
– Is resonating with Mercury energies to get you the best jyotish result of planetary gem therapy
– Is fully natural
– Is completely free of any treatment
So what are you waiting for. Go for your personal treat NOW!
Enjoy Kamakhya 2013 in video:
©1999-2013, Gemstoneuniverse.com, All rights reserved.
Gemstoneuniverse-The Gold Standard in Planetary Gemology