Heal your mind, body and soul with Gem Therapy and Ayurveda-Balance the tridoshas of the body with Ayurveda Gemstone Therapy.
Gemstones are miracles of nature and the supreme consciousness has embedded healing qualities into each of the gemstone. Ayurveda– literally translated as the Science of longetivity is the holistic, traditional system of Indian medicine that aims to bring health and happiness to the individual.
According to the sacred texts and the system of Ayurveda, all matter is composed of the Panch Maha Bhutas- the 5 elements. These 5 basic elements/ panch maha bhutas are:
Earth also known as Prithvi
Water also known as Jal
Fire also known as Agni
Wind also known as Vayu
Ether/Space also known as Akasha.
The structural element of the Human Body is made of the 5 basic elements which combine together in various forms to make the functional aspect of the human body.
The three basic functional aspects which are also known as Tridoshas in Ayurveda get formed in the following manner:
VATA Element: Ether+Air
PITTA Element: Fire+Water
KAPHA Element: Water+ Earth
These 3 tridoshas or functional aspects of the human body are present in each human being and govern the biological, pathological, psychological changes in the body. Each individual will have a unique combination of these 3 dosha’s producing a distinct personality. Each cell, tissue, organ, organ system will also have its own unique combination of these tridoshas.
This is the most important all of the elements because VATA is primarily that element that causes all movement in the body and the imbalance in vata causes imbalance in kapha and pitta also. All eliminations of the body including excretion of urine and faeces and relay of all sensory input from the sense organs to the brain is controlled by the VATA element.
Symptoms of Vata Imbalance/ Vata Aggravation
– Worried and overanxious.
– Dead tired but still cannot get sleep.
– Agitated and temperamental.
– Emotional highs and lows.
– Shy, introvert, self defeating, reclusive.
– Painful Joints.
– Sudden weight loss, under weight, difficulty to gain quality weight
Gemstones and balance of the tridoshas
Gemstones also are composed of the panch mahabootas and have been used in the Indian system of healing since eons. They fortify the immune system, re calibrate the dosha imbalance and bring the human body and mind in the state of homeostasis and harmony. Identification of correct dosha and recommendation of the correct gemstone brings in tangible and quantifiable results.
Gemstones for VATA Type Individuals/ Gemstones for curing Vata Imbalance:
Symptoms of Kapha Imbalance/ Kapha Aggravation
– Excessive mucous/congestion in the chest, upper respiratory tract, nose and inflammation of the sinuses.
– Dull, depressed and self-demeaning behaviour.
– Loss of all material and spiritual desires. No tangible goal setting.
– Feeling of being drugged and lethargic.
– Sluggish digestion, obesity, oedema.
– Tend to live in the past. Cannot move on in life!. Cling onto to past events and people.
Gemstones for Kapha Type Individuals/ Gemstones for curing Kapha Imbalance:
Symptoms of Pitta Imbalance/ Pitta Aggravation
– Excessive body heat and sweating.
– Acidity, ulcer, heartburn.
– Impolite, pushy, over aggressive
– Temperamental bouts leading to physical violence
– Mysterious fevers and boils.
– Deep desire for fast results/ hyper ambitious
– Hurrying and worrying types
Gemstones for Pitta Type Individuals/ Gemstones for curing Pitta Imbalance:
Implementation of therapy
Once you know you correct dosha type and understand with the help of the Ayurvedacharya/Certified Ayurveda practitioner the balance you need to achieve you can select gemstones after proper consultation with a certified Astro Gemologist who will be able to select gemstones that will have a therapeutic effect on the mind, body and soul.
Checklist for successful therapy
– Identify you correct Dosha Type.
– Identify the gemstones that will balance that dosha.
– Identify the gemstones that will aggravate the dosha and stay away from them.
– Wear only Natural, untreated gemstones with good clarity levels.
A small prayer for you, which you should also recite for yourself, your loved ones and the whole universe
Sarve bhavantu sukhinah= may all be happy
Sarve santu niramayah= may all be free from disease
Sarve bhadrani pashyantu = may all see good and auspicious in everything.
Ma kaschit duhkha bhaag bhaveet– may none be unhappy or in distress
Om shantih, shantih, shantih-Om peace, peace, peace!
Guruji Shrii Arnav-Vedic Guru is also an internationally acclaimed planetary gemmologist. An Accredited Jewelry Professional from the Gemmological Institute of America at present he is the chief mentor of http://www.astromandir.com and http://www.gemstoneuniverse.com He is also the chief Horoscope columnist of Deccan Herald– A leading Indian English daily.
©1999-2010, Gemstoneuniverse.com, All rights reserved.