Premium Calibrated Iolite Gemstones for Gemstoneuniverse patrons.
We are pleased to present 4 new lots of Iolite Gemstones for our Patrons. Cut from our own rough in one of the most premium cutting facilities in the world every single iolite in these lots:
– Has a pleasing top Royal Bluish Violet to Deep Royal purplish blue colour. Lovely hues of blues. Despite Iolite being a strongly pleochroic Gemstone the Blues just shine through and every single gemstone has a unique sparkle, shine and glitter.
– Excellent cut allowing for maximum scintillation, shine, lustre and maximum play of light. Cut from our own rough so you are guaranteed unmatched price.
– Most of these Gemstones are cut in the aesthetically pleasing calibrated sizes of 8*10,10*12,9*11. These sizes are sough after sizes in most premium jewellery.
– The Clarity is exceptional with most gemstones having a clarity level of 95% and above. These Gemstones are at the apex of the Gem Pyramid and rarely reach normal retail.
– Free from any flaws as listed in scared texts making them true Jyotish Gemstones capable of delivering results that only Jyotish Gemstones are capable of.
– Natural, earth mined Iolite Gemstones from Madagascar.
– The most powerful alternative to Blue Sapphire
While picking gems for use in planetary gem therapy, Gemstoneuniverse makes sure that these gems are top of the line, displaying enviable clarity and great lustre! There are no compromises made on quality and even great looking natural gems are rejected, if they carry internal flaws (doshas) that could interfere with your gem therapy.
Your Gem therapy should be absolutely error free with no guess work as per the guidelines given in Do Gems Work- No They Don’t for 90% of the people– We ensure that.
Gemstone Certification and appraisal of these lots are complete and you can find them in the Iolite online inventory in the next 7 days or earlier.
© Gemstoneuniverse.com, All rights reserved.
Gemstoneuniverse- The Gold Standard in Planetary Gemology
Top Updates this week at Gemstoneuniverse