Top benefits of Amethyst Gemstone, Value & Impact of Katela Jamunia Gemstone
Premium Calibrated Octagonal Amethysts with top deep siberian purple color from Lot Mantra
Amethyst Gemstone and its properties.
The Royal Violet and Violetish Blue Gemstone of the Quartz family is called as the Amethyst Gemstone. It is primarily composed of Silicon Di Oxide and has trigonal and hexagonal prisms crystal structure.
Having a Refractive index of 1.544 – 1.553 and a specific gravity of 2.65 the Amethyst Gemstone it exhibits a Weak Bluish Fluorescence
Names of Amethyst Gemstone
The Amethyst Gemstone is also known as Katela or Jamunia in Hindi. The word amethyst is derived from the Greek word amethystos that literally translates into “Not Drunk”.
Astrological benefits of Amethyst Gemstone
- The Top benefit of Amethyst Gemstone is that it is a strong antidote to intoxication. Amethyst gem helps remarkable in overcoming Alcohol addition.
- In the sacred texts it is regarded as the superior alternative gemstone to the Blue Sapphire gemstone and has the astrological energies of Saturn. Saturn rules over the sign of Capricorn and Aquarius and individuals of these signs can wear the Amethyst Stone after an astrological analysis of their birth chart.
- It is a gemstone that helps in meditating and enhancing the meditative quality. Directly impacting the crown chakra this is the Gemstone of higher knowledge, values and ideals. It gives power to meditate and focus for Long Lengths of Time.
- In General considered to be the February Birthstone as per Astrology, Amethyst is a healing gemstone that helps in breaking long standing negative life patterns.
- In China the amethyst gems find its use in curing of stomach pain and back pain.
- It is a Gemstone of tremendous spiritual value and helps in balancing of the chakras and awakening of the Kundalini.
- It is a gemstone that helps in overcoming inferiority complex.
Premium Calibrated Oval and Octagonal Amethysts with top Deep Siberian Purple Colour from Lot Nyay
Amethyst Gemstone Colour
The Top colour in the Amethyst Gemstone is a distinct deep extravagant purple/mauve color that sometimes exhibits flashes of red and blue. This Shade is called as Siberian Deep Purple. It is also found in other shades of purple, mauve and violet.
Gemstoneuniverse is pleased to present two new lots of Natural Amethysts gems for Its patrons. Named as “Mantra” and “ Nyay” every single Amethyst of these Lots
- Has the top Siberian Deep Purple colour that is at the apex of the Gemstone Pyramid. The colour is distributed evenly in the crystal and is not concentrated in one zone.
- All Natural, untreated and earth Mined Amethysts from Zambia.
- Top Calibrated Octagonal Cut for Lot Mantra and symmetrical Ovals from lot Nyay.
- Extraordinary clarity that is one of the benchmark of Jyotish Quality Gemstone. View the video to see the gorgeous and the full play of light in the Amethyst crystal.
- Cut from our own roughs so you are guaranteed of its unmatched price.
While picking gems for use in planetary gem therapy, Gemstoneuniverse makes sure that these gems are top of the line, displaying enviable clarity and great lustre! There are no compromises made on quality and even great looking natural gems are rejected, if they carry internal flaws (doshas) that could interfere with your gem therapy.
Your Gem therapy should be absolutely error free with no guess work as per the guidelines given in Do Gems Work- No they don’t for 90% of the people- We ensure that. Your whole focus should be on good rewarding therapy and for that we do the basic groundwork.
The Colored Gemstone Pricing Index- Information on how Gemstones are priced.
© Gemstoneuniverse- All rights Reserved
Gemstoneuniverse-The Gold Standard in Planetary Gemology
Copyright © Gemstoneuniverse.com. All materials presented here is protected by copyright laws.Unauthorized copying, duplication, transmission for commercial purposes, plagiarism will attract severe legal penalities. More-Information.