Custom Cut Calibrated Peridots from Lot Arijit
Peridot Gemstone from Arizona
The most famous gemstone from the magnesium rich Olivine Group of Minerals is the Peridot which is also sometimes called as the” Evening Emerald”.
Peridot Gemstone belongs to the mineral group forsterite and is blessed with a rich olivine green to yellow green resplendent and open colour. Peridot is the best semi precious alternative/ Uparatna to be used in place of Emerald.
Known as the August Birthstone as per Western Astrology this beautiful gemstone is called as the Budh Upratna- Semi precious gemstone for Mercury and it is used to harness the Mercury powers of finance, business and communication.
Beautiful Calibrated Peridots from Lot Vijit
Peridot from Arizona
Gem quality Peridot is found in the region of Arizona, Phoenix in the United States. Peridot Mesa is located on the San Carlos Apache Indian Reservation east of Globe in Gila County. This is the most productive locality yielding Gem quality peridot and peridot from here is characterizing by vibrant and bright green color with great lustre. It is estimated that this locality is responsible for around 80-90% of total Peridot Yield in the world.
Gemstoneuniverse is pleased to present two new lots of Gem Quality Peridots for its patrons. Named as Arijit and Vijit, every single Peridot from this lot is:
- All natural, earth mined Peridot from the San Carlos Reserve in Arizona.
- Brilliant and Sparking Vivid Green Color with high Saturation and pleasing hue.
- Custom cut from our own roughs to maximize the play of light. View the video to fully appreciate the beauty and scintillation of these brilliant gemstones.
- Clarity of 95% and above and that is very rare in all natural Gemstones.
- Solid carat weight for good results in Gem Therapy.
- Free from any flaws as listed in the sacred texts to deliver the best of Mercury powers.
- Qualify to be true Jyotish Gemstones.
- Top most quality as per the gemstone pyramid, every single peridot is a 4C champion and this quality seldom reaches regular retail. This is your chance to own a real and a brilliant Gemstone
Gemstone Certification and appraisal of these lots are complete and these will be uploaded today itself.
While picking gems for use in planetary gem therapy, Gemstoneuniverse makes sure that these gems are top of the line, displaying enviable clarity and great lustre! There are no compromises made on quality and even great looking natural gems are rejected, if they carry internal flaws (doshas) that could interfere with your gem therapy. Your Gem therapy should be absolutely error free with no guess work- We ensure that
©Gemstoneuniverse ™- All rights reserved
The Gold Standard in Planetary Gemology
Copyright © Gemstoneuniverse.com. All materials presented here is protected by copyright laws.Unauthorized copying, duplication, transmission for commercial purposes, plagiarism will attract severe legal penalities. More-Information.