Premium Cats Eye Chrysoberyl from Lot Camlo
Factors affecting Cat’s Eye price, how is price of a Cats Eye Determined
Cats eye is a gemstone that is ruled by Planet Ketu in Vedic Astrology and is generally worn when the major period or sub period of Ketu are operating. A very powerful Gemstone (some say it’s more powerful than the Blue Sapphire) it should be worn only after a thorough analysis of the birth chart
What are the factors that affect Cats Eye Price?
When the term” Cats Eye” is used solitarily it means the precious variety called as the Cats Eye Chrysoberyl.
Cheaper and more abundantly found Cats Eye is from the quartz family and is referred to as the Cats Eye Quartz. Here we shall discuss factors that affect Cats Eye Chrysoberyl price.
1) The Most important factor affecting a Cats eye price is colour. Cats eye that have milk and honey effect, golden green, greenish golden, green and greenish yellow have a higher price as compared to brown, grey or Cats eye with a smoky appearance. The colour should be uniform all over the crystal. Presence of two shades of colour has a direct impact on price and devalues a cat’s eye gemstone.
Natural Cats Eye from Lot Camlo
2) The second factor that affects the price of a Cats eye is the silvery band in the centre of the gemstone that gives the effect of opening and closing of eye of a cat when either the stone is moved or the light source is moved. Because of this phenomenon Cats Eye is a phenomenal gemstone and this opening and closing of the centre band is called as Chatoyancy. If the band is well centred, unbroken, robust, noble then the price of a Cats eye goes up.
3) Most of the Cats eye are cut en cabochon and are opaque. However some cat’s eye is transparent and also translucent. Cats eye that have transparency are more expensive than opaque gemstones.
4) Lack of treatment- Natural and untreated Cats eye gemstone command a higher price as compared to treated gemstones. Most common treatment in Cats eye is radiation.
Cats Eye Chrysoberyl from Lot Punya
5) Traditionally origin also plays a role in Cats eye pricing. Cats eye Stones from Sri Lanka and India command a higher price as compared to Cats eye from Madagascar etc.
Natural Cats eye Chrysoberyl from Lot Punya
Gemstoneuniverse is pleased to present new lots of Cats eye Chrysoberyl in these days of Cats Eye Shortage. Aptly named as Camlo and Punya meaning to have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyse the world, and to learn the deeper truths these Cats have powerful mystical energies. Every Single Cats eye from these lots are
1) All Natural, untreated Cats eye free from radiation and any other enhancing treatment.
2) All certified Natural Cats eye using Raman Spectroscopy.
3) Beautiful Colour that is Golden/Yellowish Green to Green.
4) Powerful, strong and majestic Chatoyant Band.
5) From the famed gem fields of Sri Lanka.
6) Free from any flaws as listed in the sacred texts.
While picking gems for use in planetary gem therapy, Gemstoneuniverse makes sure that these gems are top of the line, displaying enviable clarity and great lustre! There are no compromises made on quality and even great looking natural gems are rejected, if they carry internal flaws (doshas) that could interfere with your gem therapy.
Your Gem therapy should be absolutely error free with no guess work as per the guidelines given in Do Gems Work- No they don’t for 90% of the people- We ensure that.
Your whole focus should be on good rewarding therapy and for that we do the basic groundwork.
The Colored Gemstone Pricing Index- Information on how Gemstones are priced.
© Gemstoneuniverse- All rights Reserved
Gemstoneuniverse-The Gold Standard in Planetary Gemology
Copyright © Gemstoneuniverse.com. All materials presented here is protected by copyright laws.Unauthorized copying, duplication, transmission for commercial purposes, plagiarism will attract severe legal penalities. More-Information.
comments powered by Disqus