Top Tips for buying Blue Sapphire online | Buy Blue Sapphire online
The Top 10 tips to buying Blue Sapphire online that ensures a safe, rewarding purchase at the correct price.
The internet & ecommerce have heralded the buying and selling of Gemstones with the convenience of the click of a mouse, however is it that easy?
The devil lies in the details and buying gemstones whether on the bench desk of a jeweller or online is a difficult task. Since our topic is based on how to buy Blue Sapphires online we shall restrict our discussion to that:
1) The top consideration when buying blue sapphire online is colour. The colour should be as pure as possible without a mixing of shades. For example Just Blue is quite different from Bluish Green and so on. Colour of a Gemstone is made up of hue, tone and saturation and higher the tone and saturation the better the colour.
2) The Top Shades to consider when Buying Blue Sapphire online are Blue, Deep Blue, Royal Blue, Silky Blue, electric Blue, Sky Blue, Violetish Blue. It is important that the vendor that you are buying your blue sapphire from has spent considerable amount of time, efforts and resources in Gemstone Photography to get you the most accurate photo and video. Since monitor resolutions, colour settings, graphics capacity differs from system to system the Vendor should ensure that you get the most accurate picture when buying Blue Sapphire that not just emphasizes the beauty of the Blue Sapphire but also clearly indicates clarity characteristics like feathers and inclusions. Stay away from Vendors who write in fine print that the product quality can be different from the picture.
3) When Buying Blue Sapphire Gemstone online always give more weighage to video than to photo as a 3D view gives you a better chance to evaluate cut, color, clarity and most importantly inclusions. Inclusions can have a major impact on the final price. For example an inclusion that is inconspicuous will get a better price than an inclusion that is in the centre/ face of a Gem. Also note that all Natural Unheated Blue Sapphires will have some inclusions even though some may not be able to be visible by naked eye. No inclusions should make your alarm antennas stand.
4) You should have the facilities for comparison of color and price when selecting Blue Sapphire online. Gem price per carat is a difficult subject but in general you should be able to compare prices of 2 gemstones in the same weight range. For example you can compare blue sapphire price per carat between 2-3 carats but you cannot apply the same rules to a Blue Sapphire of 3-4 carats. Gemstone price moves by Geometrical progression. If the Vendor provides you the option of comparing prices of finished products there is nothing like it. See example here. The search term used on the Gemstoneuniverse Blog was Blue Sapphire 2. This search then pulled up records of Blue Sapphires of 2 and change carats that were featured on the Blog over a period of 3 years. You can easily see the price change due to change in any of the 4C’s.
5) It is important when you buy Blue Sapphire online that treatments are clearly disclosed. The most common treatment when buying Blue Sapphire is heat. Heat treated Blue Sapphires are typically 20-25% lesser in price than unheated ones. If you are buying Blue Sapphire online for Astrological purposes then only take unheated Blue Sapphires. The Garuda Purana States that heat destroys the qualities of a Blue Sapphire and that a heat treated Blue Sapphire brings misfortune and bad luck.
6) Origin of the Gemstone is important to some people who are buying Blue Sapphire online. Blue Sapphires from Burma, Kashmir and Sri Lanka are the most preferred sources however Blue Sapphires from Tanzania, Madagascar, Australia and Thailand also have their presence in the market.
7) It is also important that when you are buying Blue sapphire online ensure that the certificate is from an independent and established Gem lab. Gemstone certification adds value to your purchase. If any case your Blue Sapphire is accompanied by an Appraisal from an established Government Body or a professional appraiser it is a big bonus.
8) When buying Blue Sapphire online do ensure that you have plenty of Gemstones to compare so that you can get the gemstone of your choice.
9) When purchasing Blue Sapphire online ensure that the Vendor has a clear defined returns and refunds policy.
10) A Vendor with third party independent reviews is always a great resource since you get independent assessment of the vendor without any prejudice. Also ensure that the website is certified virus safe and has the highest degree of security compliance that ensures that your credit card or data can never be misused.
Trust that the above 10 tips will make the purchase of your Blue Sapphire online, safe, effective, rewarding and most importantly Valuable.
Gemstoneuniverse is pleased to present its new Lot of Blue Sapphires” Chetan” meaning always aware for its patrons. Salient features of this lot are:
1) These Blue sapphires have almost the most perfect colour. Preferred by top designers these are at the apex of the Gem Pyramid when it comes to color. Ranging from Deep Blue to Royal Blue shades this lot has sapphires of the most preferred colour. The colour takes importance in this lot because the colour is not just concentrated in just one area of the Gemstone but distributed equally in the entire crystal.
2) All Blue Sapphires are natural, untreated and unheated just the way a Jyotish Gemstone should be.
3) Are earth mined natural sapphires from the famous Gem fields of Ratnapura Srilanka.
4) The clarity level is 97% and more and this is rare in unheated and natural gemstones.
5) The cut is also premium jewellery grade and ensures that light travels through each if the perfect facets.
6) All these sapphires are Sattvik=pure and free from any flaws listed in the sacred texts.
7) Cut from our own roughs so that you enjoy an unmatched price.
8) Are true Jyotish Gemstones that shall deliver the promised results only Jyotish Gemstones are capable of.
While picking gems for use in planetary gem therapy, Gemstoneuniverse makes sure that these gems are top of the line, displaying enviable clarity and great lustre! There are no compromises made on quality and even great looking natural gems are rejected, if they carry internal flaws (doshas) that could interfere with your gem therapy. Your Gem therapy should be absolutely error free with no guess work- We ensure that.
©Gemstoneuniverse.com, All rights reserved.
Gemstoneuniverse-The Gold Standard in Planetary Gemology
Deo Amabiles et Hominibus- Pleasing to God and to Men
Copyright © Gemstoneuniverse.com. All materials presented here is protected by copyright laws.Unauthorized copying, duplication, transmission for commercial purposes, plagiarism will attract severe legal penalities. More-Information.
comments powered by Disqus