Side effects of a Cat’s Eye Gemstone & how to avoid them.
All the Navaratna Gemstones belonging to the Navagrahas (The Nine Planets)
are equally powerfully in their own right and when recommended correctly and having the desirable characteristics of Jyotish Gemstones as described in the
sacred texts give equally powerful and positive results in an equal manner.
When do Gemstones give negative results or side effects?
As explained earlier real quality Jyotish Gemstones are very powerful and they should be recommended after a thorough examination andanalysis of the birth chart. The energy they carry may be too much for some individuals and incorrect
recommendations or wearing gemstones with flaws may bring energy disturbances or health problems. Some of these can be read in detail here.
What are the Side Effects of the Cat’s eye Gemstone?
The Cat’s Eye is the Gemstone of Ketu- the south node of the moon. A Karmik planet-Ketu sometimes gives very impactful, powerful results instantaneously.
Also Known as Vaidurya or Lehsuniya the Cat’s eye is a very hot gemstone with powerful energy. Amongst the gemstones of the 9 planets only Blue Sapphire and Cat’s Eye show instant negative
results if the Gemstone is not suiting an individual.
Some of the known side effects and adverse effects of Cat’s Eye Gemstone are listed below in detail. If any of the symptoms occur one should remove the
Cat’s eye and again try out a new Cat’s Eye after sometime only after recommendation of an expert Astro Gemologist
– Sudden Increase of Heartbeat or irregular heart beat.
– Excessive sweating especially around the temples.
– Palpitation and nausea.
– Wounds and Injury leading to blood loss.
– Problems in the Genital area.
– Injury or accident due to heat/ electricity or fire. (Example: A Lady wore a Cat’s Eye for the first time and she had some guests in the home for whom
she prepared hot tea. She was carrying the tea from the kitchen to the drawing room where she slipped on the step and the entire tray of hot tea fell on
the ground and she fell face down on the hot tea and broken pieces of glass itself. Luckily there were no bodily injuries such as sprain or fracture even
though it was a peculiar fall but she did get skin burn on a major part of her upper body)
– Violence or fight.
– Sudden surfacing of information of a hidden nature. Some people interpret it as a positive symptom stating that some hidden information about a
relationship came out while others interpret it is a negative symptom stating that the relationship will never be the same again or might lead to
separation. Ketu is a mysterious planet and its gem brings out hidden information that is eventually rewarding and this should be considered as a positive
– Back pain or Strain.
– Unnecessary loss creating or trouble causing travel.
How to avoid the side effects of a Cat’s Eye Gemstone?
– The first and foremost thing is to ascertain that your gemstone recommendation is coming from an expert
who is well versed with Gemstones and Gemstones Astrology. Such an expert will make a thorough and accurate analysis of your birth chart and will recommend
this gemstone only if it is absolutely essential.
– The next thing is to ascertain if the Gemstone is a Jyotish Gemstone
– The third thing is to ascertain that the Cats Eye is free from the flaws as listed in the sacred texts. Texts mention flaws in Cats eye likedeha and karkara among several others to watch out for. A karkara cat’s eye is hard to touch, devoid of the smoothness of a good gem; such a gem can cause rifts in relationship with close friends and well-wishers. A cat’s eye gem, which
is deha, leads to wasting of the body.
If the above three points are followed then you shall certainly receive the best results from your Cat’s Eye Gemstone.
If you are not sure about the above three points then it would be advisable to do a 3 day trial similar to trying out the Blue Sapphire from an auspicious
day advised by your astrologer. This process can be found here.
Presenting New Lot of Cat’s Eye Chrysoberyl” Bharat” for Gemstoneuniverse Patrons.
Gemstoneuniverse is pleased to present its new lot for its patrons. Important Features of this Cat’s Eye Lot are:
– Top Quality Gemstones as per the Gem Pyramid
– Beautiful and empowering precious Cat’s Eye Chrysoberyl from Sri Lanka
– Highly Polished Domed tops with a mirror finish.
– Pleasing and enchanting Golden Green to Neptune Green Color.
– Strong chatoyancy with the Chatoyant band being strong, electric, noble and exhibiting powerful magnetism.
– Free from any treatment such as heat or radiation. All Natural certified Cat’s Eye Gemstones.
– Cherry picked Gemstones from Gem professionals that ensures you get fine Gemstones that are exceptional and at the top of the Gem Pyramid.
– Free from any flaws as listed in the sacred texts and will give the cherished and blessed results that only Jyotish Gemstones are capable of giving.
While picking gems for use in planetary gem therapy, Gemstoneuniverse makes sure that these
gems are top of the line, displaying enviable clarity and great lustre! There are no compromises made on quality and even great looking natural gems are
rejected, if they carry internal flaws (doshas) that could interfere with your gem therapy.
Your Gem therapy should be absolutely error free with no guess work as per the guidelines given in Do Gems Work- No They Don’t for 90% of the people– We ensure that.
Gemstone Certification and appraisal of these lots are complete and you can find them in the Cat’s Eye online inventory in the next 7 days or earlier.
© Gemstoneuniverse.com, All rights reserved.
Gemstoneuniverse- The Gold Standard in Planetary Gemology