Nurturing and Sheltering – Learn True Healing with a Natural Pearl
Buried deep in the heart of the ocean are several treasures, but natural pearl is probably one of the best that has been made available to the human beings.
It is said in mythology that only on the day when Swati nakshatra occurs – on that particular day, if a raindrop reaches into the mouth of an oyster does a pearl form!
So in a way, it is a direct blessing from the heavens that awaits discovery in the mysterious depths of the ocean.
The natural pearl, as an astrological gemstone, carries tremendous value but clearly is
one that bears the maximum brunt of generalizations (in context of astrological gemstones)!
God forbid, if one displays temper, even before the birth chart is analyzed, one will promptly be suggested a pearl for calming down, irrespective of the fact that it could be an unsuitable gem.
If worn after a suitable recommendation, a good organic natural pearl can be the panacea for many issues faced by a person.
There is no questioning the fact that a good emotional quotient is vital for succeeding in the material world.
You could give a person a large sum of money or the best resources but if emotional balance is missing, success would most likely elude this person.
Emotional balance is one of the biggest resources a person can have and this is controlled by planet Moon/ Chandra. And natural pearl is the gemstone of Moon.
Here are some of the healing benefits one could register within ones personality upon wearing the natural pearl if moon happens to be a natural benefic or a yogakaraka in the birth chart or is advised after a detailed astrological gem consultation.
– Lesser mood swings : One can get a relatively firm grip over one’s emotions where they threaten to derail day to day functioning. Interpersonal relationships can be smoother as the unpredictability of temperament gets reduced considerably. This is very important, for others may not want the constant problems associated with an unstable person – guessing the mood, approachability and method of working!
– Less harshness in thoughts and deeds: Moon is the natural significator (karaka) for mother, nurturing, sheltering, care giving and of course, mental balance. Wearing a natural pearl can foster a kinder approach and soften aggression considerably. A good emotional state can also ensure that the intellect gets the right platform to operate from. It is also seen to help considerably in case of overworked mothers who suffer from guilt
complex of not doing enough.
This guilt unfortunately, can trigger irritability and foster more guilt – a vicious consuming cycle. Wearing a
natural pearl also balances the maternal instinct and alongside fosters a good sense to nurture oneself too!
– More balanced thinking: Time and again life puts one in tricky situations where choices must be made and often times, these are close calls! It is very easy to get swayed emotionally, if it concerns people around. To be objective, free from biases and to function in a more balanced fashion is a blessing of Chandra. Wearing a natural pearl can give the excellent gift of being able to think and not emotionalize critical information. One cannot be damaged emotionally, if one is smart enough to know self-preservation and nurturance.
– Better physical health: Wearing a natural pearl, if the gemstone is suitable for one, can bring about a large number of health benefits. One can visibly see lesser incidences of heat rashes; there is benefit with blood pressure issues, soothing of irritated stomach lining, better appetite, improved reproductive health, better bone health too among other things. It can be great for people suffering from rheum related ailments. It can even help
with bringing down chemical dependency of any kind.
– Relief from long standing grief and trauma: Now this is probably one of the best outcomes of wearing a natural pearl. If there is long standing grief or emotional trauma, especially stemming from the childhood, wearing a natural pearl could help ease out old wounds and scars. Moon is the mother planet in the zodiac and wearing its gemstone can act as a protective, healing talisman. It can subtly work away the emotional knots bringing much relief.
The individuals with Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces ascendant rising can certainly benefit a lot from wearing a natural pearl!
is Senior Director, Astrologer and Planetary Gemologist at Gemstoneuniverse. She is a certified Planetary Gem Advisor from thePlanetary Gemologists Association and Accredited Jewelry Professional from the GIA.
Abhijita is essentially a communication professional and holds a Master’s degree in Mass Communication and Journalism. She brings in a unique insight and perspective to Astrology and Planetary Gemology as she is also an NLP master practitioner certified by NFNLP, Florida. Besides her involvement with Gemstoneuniverse Abhijita is also a blogger for top international publications like Huffingtonpost
Prior to her soul-level engagement with the world of Vedic astrology, gemstones and association with Gemstoneuniverse, she had a long stint in ‘word smithy’ ! She’s had professional stints at Mudra institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA); RK Swamy BBDO, Bangalore and Times of India.
©Gemstoneuniverse-All Rights Reserved
Gemstoneuniverse-The Gold Standard in Planetary Gemology